Memoires of Some Happy

Sunday, March 26, 2006

new pants!

When I was in grade 4, I really wanted jeans that were dark and light denim colour and my mom let me have a pair. They were not the exact same model that I had envisioned or wanted, but I was as happy or happier with these. My guess is that a friend had a pair of light and dark patchwork denim pants, and I wanted a similar pair.

Mine were composed of panels: one dark and one light from waist to knee, with contrasting panels below the knee, and in the back. The pockets probably contrasted with the back upper panels and possibly the belt loops too. I also had a white, patent leather belt with two rows of metal holes, about 1/4" in diameter, the length of the belt. My sister had a matching navy one (my sister and I often got dressed in similar, but not identical outfits).

Light and dark denim paneled jeans!

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Escaper said...

those pants sounds crazy styles!


yaow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home